On basis of the specific time period or against a few customs documents, the user wants to see a report that which license is applied and its value in SAP GTS.
Solution:- Join sap gts license tables using SQVI
For this, we can develop a report but for the time being, we can fetch information from the table by using SE16 or can be used SQVI. Let us see how we can use SQVI for this requirement.
Use T.Code:- SQVI
Provide any name of the SQVI report.
Add all SAP GTS Tables
Join SAP GTS tables one by one as per the above screenshots.
- /SAPSLL/CUHD:- Customs Document Header
- /SAPSLL/CORREF:- Refrence Data
- /SAPSLL/CUIT:- Customs Documents Item
- /SAPSLL/LEGCON:- Legal Control in document
- /SAPSLL/LCLIC:-Legal Control License header or header table of License master data
Now select fields for List to display and Selection fields for inputs.
All Input parameters
All Output Fields
Now execute this SQVI and fill selection parameter values.
We have taken a few input selection parameters you can take as per your requirements.
In this way, you can find an output list as per your chosen fields in SAP GTS SQVI.